My first Blog

My first Blog...not necesserily the first time i am writing...i love to write about myself and happenings in my life...it actually takes a lot of tension away from you and you can actually know the reasons of lot of things which happenned to you...I am sitting on the 13th floor of IDBI Towers, Mumbai. This is a public sector unit, otherwise what make you think that i started blogging in the office and m writing this blog during the office hours...it may sound a little paradoxical but this is the way it is, i finished my work days back and from then was trying to do something and that led to this blogging...today i stand on a platform which is mid way between my mba and to be a part of the corporate world...one more year...to be precise less than that even...and i would be an MBA, Master of Buisness Administration, sound nice, isn't it...but it seem more rosy than it is i believe, my summer training has taught me that...no doubt u need ur eduacation and learning and all that but when it comes to work...i think the picture is completely different in the work place...u learn while u work and i think my friends who r working would also be feeling the same...working teach you how much is the difference between the education and the real world...that' doesn't mean that education is no less important but different no doubt...there are lot of other things i have learnt during my stay here in mumbai...i think m more matured and self dependent after this stay, i stayed alone with lot of new people and environment...it was a good experience no doubt...one more thing i learnt is that i would be going to enjoy the rest of year in manipal to the maximum...these 1 year won't be back and i need to do something more than the studies and believe me i would try my best to do so...i know this 2 months had not been much beneficial as regard as work and knowledge is concerned but a true learning experience though on other grounds...a little long blog but kya kare pehla hai na...

1 comment:

Sandeep Acharya said...

nice blog re.. good start.. keep it up.