1 30 I am in office and awake

This is going to be a short one and a complete random one...1 : 30 and am still in office...hmmm...i like to slog...good that m slogging for the work which i like to do...consider myself extremely lucky to got through this profile...getting here was really that career break people talk about...its all sexy stuff here...simply in love to my work...its going good...hectic though but who cares...m running...running fast...don know towards what...must be something...which will make me happy and make me feel at the top of the world...actually got confused today...one of my colleouge's father passed away...went to meet him...it almost shaken me...what are we running behind...why am i not with my parents...what is more important...career or family...totally confused...i usually have this discussions with one of my best friend in office...we discuss a lot about these stuff...its strange and its scary...to keep up with everything and meet everybody's expectations and then be happy about what you doing...there is always something lacking...and how to fill it....m clueless...and i guess most of the people are...so what to do...i guess i will keep running...till the day when i reach the top or the day when i think that its enough of running and its not worth running anymore, though if i know myself it will be very difficult for me to get to that day when i think that i ran enough...so for now i think i ll keep running with few pit stops in between...pit stops are most crucial in an F1 race...keep running dude...and ya enjoy the pit stops...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi... I guess all of us are feeling that way... but the race has just begun. There is a long way to go... and sadly, its either family or career... at this stage both cannot go hand in hand

rt said...

very true CA, i knw u will win the race very soon coz of the hard work u put in...

Vinayak said...

It's always a trade-off yaar... I have a different angle... Family, career or yourself.... What say?

Puneet said...

hi ...i m sure u would be surprise 2 see my comment to ur blog...let me start by complementing you that u write really well...i didnt know yaar but seriously u write well..
i happened to read ur blog just as a matter of coincidence...
and believe me yaar i understand wht u trying to write....i cant stop myself frm writing dis to u...
anyways keep in touch..bye
Puneet kedia

Unknown said...

amazing write up...forces u to think about it all so strongly...ofcourse, its very important to know your priorities..but at times we need to leave over the circumstances...