Taliyan…

Will tell u the story later but atleast clap first…not for me…for Ramu Kaka…yup…my first stint as a actor…a very short one though…this habit of mine to do everything made me participate in this play…I knew this was the last opportunity which I will get to perform…and I couldn’t let it go…there is always a urge within me for the claps…it really excites me…haan so Ramu Kaka had to bring food to the guest and say few lines like

“ I will cook Rasogullas for u”
“why people need to come at the time of food”
“ boumaaa!!! Eta ki hoche”

And believe me he did it in style, everybody liked it a lot…and I was enjoying the whole aura of it…my first attempt and it went well…people calling me “Ramu Kaka” even after a week of the play and that’s not a small thing for me… don’t know whether will get a opportunity again but this will be on my mind for long…and m pretty sure of that…

2 comments:

Buls said...

Ramu kaka, how about some "authentic indian food"??? Bhagwan, aapka bhala karenge

rt said...

ramu kaka...missing ur rasogullas,.... ;)